Here We Are Countdown

Time Left Until 
MEMORIAL DAY
 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recent Posts

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Conversation With A Two Year Old

This conversation took place between Coby and Abigail on Monday after Easter. Coby was tidying up around the house.

abigail_small I want soooome milk

Okay, just a minute

coby_small
abigail_small Why do you always walk around?

Because I’m cleaning up.

coby_small
abigail_small Moms don’t do that!

Oh?

coby_small
abigail_small Moms cook and moms call the girls in to clean up!

But Moms clean up too

coby_small
abigail_small No, moms don’t do that, moms cook and pour milk for the little girls and moms call the big girls to clean up!


Oh!

coby_small

2 Comments:

Monique said...

Lol...funny!

Kris and Stacey said...

...if that is the case please send the little girls to my house. My boys think they make the mess and I clean it up. Coby I'll call today. I have had extra kids this week and will probably have them some next week too. My crazy life. My kids are well though!!! Yeah!!! That is worth some celebration around here.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and write a comment or two on this topic!