Here We Are Countdown

Time Left Until 
MEMORIAL DAY
 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recent Posts

Monday, March 23, 2009

Praise God

Praise Being that it is lent and we are half-way there, I’m grateful & thankful with many things, but these are some of the most important ones:

1. Praise God for my faith.

2. Praise God that my parents chose life.

3. Praise God for my wife who’s constantly fulfilling her vocation as a spouse and mother without any hesitations.

4. Praise God for our healthy children.

5. Praise God for my job during these difficult times.

6. Praise God for the cross He has put in front of me, and for me to carry. (I have to remember this when I’m having any difficult days)

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are wonderful praises. It is great that you are so thankful for your family and life. I think that I will copy this as well.

Our Family said...

This comment is from my Dear Wife:

"really nice post about "Praise God" , I would ditto that except my # 3 would read -- Praise God for my incredible husband who works with great responsibility so that I am able to stay home and
homeschool our children and who comes home each evening ready to pitch in with the house and children".

My Chocolate Heart said...

Mmmm...Your #6 will stay with me awhile. I love your whole list. Praise God for loving married couples who support each other in their unique, God-given roles. What a witness!

Kris and Stacey said...

I love #3. Coby is amazing and is a constant encouragement in my life. She is the definition of a devoted wife and mother. Michael you are so blessed.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and write a comment or two on this topic!