1. If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches?
2. Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?
3. Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?
4. How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
5. Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?6. Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?
7. Why do doctors leave the room while you change? They're going to see you naked anyway.
8. Can you cry under water?
9. If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?
10. Why is "bra" singular and "panties" plural?
If you have more, your welcome to added in the comment box.