Here We Are Countdown

Time Left Until 
MEMORIAL DAY
 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recent Posts

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Gabriela!

Today is Gabriela's 7th birthday! I can't believe she is 7 years old. I still remember the day she was born 7 years ago at 9:27 pm, we were so thrilled and happy she came into this world, what a great miracle that was! To celebrate her birthday, I have put together a photo collage of Gabriela when she was a little baby. Happy birthday Gabriela, we love you!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Gabriela !!!
Love,
Oom Albert, Tante Ira, Matthew, Anthony, & Francisca

Kris and Stacey said...

I still remember the first day I meet baby GABRIELA!!! I can hardly believe she is 7 years old either. Happy Happy Birthday!!!! Please let her know we have her alittle gift. I will get it to her Thursday night. Have a GREAT weekend!!!

Unknown said...

Happy 7th birthday! Can't believe you've grown so quick since Oom Steve has seen you in San Francisco. May God, Jesus, Mary and all the angels bless you always.

Love,
Oom Steve, auntie Sisca and the Sutanto's family.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and write a comment or two on this topic!