Here We Are Countdown

Time Left Until 
MEMORIAL DAY
 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recent Posts

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Making sushi

Michael has a new hobby: he loves making sushi. Who would've thought, is it the rice thing? No, I didn't learn it from "SUSHI for Dummies" book. I picked up a few tips from the internet, yes the internet and standing in front of the sushi bar at Publix.

Next time we will have to take some pictures when I make sushi again (at least twice a week). When I have my Japanese kimono to wear.

In the meantime, here's a picture of final product for proof. Well, some of you may not believe that I do know how to make sushi. They are delicious.


3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael:

The sushi looks awesome! You are a man of many trades.

Kris and Stacey said...

COBY AND MICHAEL........I LOVE IT. So glad you now have a blog. Coby you will do just fine with it. I am sure you will not disappoint us!!!! You must be feeling better if sushi is in the house. Call me soon. Pray my first premier party is TOMORROW. You know I am freaking out! I love you girl. Hope and pray you are feeling better.

Deacon Tom and Barb Avery said...

Michael,
Sushi? Kimono? Don't tell us that your next family move is going to be from Alabama to Japan?

Next time we visit, I'll make sure to ask to SEE you make the sushi (but know that I won't be able to get it into my mouth).

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and write a comment or two on this topic!